Stop Hating on Marketing Automation, Try a Little Tenderness Instead

You can order Phone number list discussion
Jannat12

Stop Hating on Marketing Automation, Try a Little Tenderness Instead

Post by Jannat12 »

Stop Hating on Marketing Automation, Try a Little Tenderness Instead There’s a preconceived notion among some in the B2B world that marketing automation is a bad idea, one that’s right up there with pop-under ads. This misconception likely comes from the early days of social media marketing, when desperate, unscrupulous companies used automated third-party services to blast what truly amounted to spam across their social channels 24/7. While that sort of automation is terrible, maybe even downright unforgivable, the last thing you want to do is discount automation altogether.

Don’t be a hater, there’s so Phone Number List much about automation for a marketer to love. Even though I cringe whenever I hear a so-called expert preach that “all marketing automation is bad,” I don’t take it personally. It’s all about education, and I’m always happy to talk to people about the future-forward technologies propelling today’s marketing automation software tools. So, in this short article, I’m going to baby step your doubting mind to the concept of embracing automation in marketing, because the crazy paradox about automation is that, when done right, it can actually empower you to get up close and personal with your audience.

Automate the mundane and focus on the dynamic Marketing automation platforms allow you to automate the mundane and pain-in-the-ass tasks associated with scaling your online marketing efforts. Before the engagement purists jump all over me, I want to make it clear that you’ll still need a good human team creating that content, because you’ll never be able to replace the creativity of your writers and graphic designers with robots. But by planning marketing messages ahead of time, you can focus on active, in-the-moment marketing tasks. Imagine freeing marketers up so that they have more time to actually market! When marketers are able to focus on being proactive in their jobs, consumers are guaranteed a better experience.