When I started wearing this uniform, many things improved

You can order Phone number list discussion
Bappy

When I started wearing this uniform, many things improved

Post by Bappy »

Customers were pleased and tips improved. Mrs. Oliva told me: “Mijo, you are the image of the restaurant” , and she raised my salary. After this, and due to the good results that were being achieved in the restaurant, the love that I put into my work and the good example that I was setting, I saw the opportunity to recommend Mrs. Oliva to give work to four of my brothers. who lived in Barrancabermeja and were unemployed. She hired them and they were totally grateful.

So many years passed. I was very happy, I felt like family there, every day acquiring knowledge and experience for the future, because what phone database would come would be something very extraordinary and great without knowing it. After 20 years of working in the restaurant's parking lot as a customer greeter and car watchman, Los Tejaditos unfortunate closed on June 24, 2018 . The restaurant, with more than 30 years of tradition in the city of Bucaramanga , had to close its doors due to mismanagement, leaving me and my 9 colleagues without work. At that time I had to go live with my brother because my house, where I had lived for more than 20 years, would be evicted. In the evacuation of the restaurant we were able to rescue some food that would serve us for our meals later.

I told my colleagues to stay united because we were the brand and we could continue fighting. The key was not to disengage. At that very moment, the word society was created, made up of the 10 of us who had become unemployed. The next day, we met at the corner where the restaurant was (Carrera 28 with Calle 34). We had two paths to follow: start crying and each of us look for work on our own or see in this difficulty an opportunity to overcome and give free rein to the ideas we had in our heads. That same day we met with a person, a doctor, a client of the restaurant, with a very good heart, who had told us days before that she could stay in charge of the restaurant. When we were at her house, she told us: “Well guys, I'm very happy to see you united. You deserve the restaurant because you have worked for more than 20 years and have learned what is necessary. I already worked, I did my thing to live well. Now it's your turn to fight for what's yours . "