Personally I wouldn’t even

Discuss about the TLD Forum
Ayesha98

Personally I wouldn’t even

Post by Ayesha98 »

partnership and the first day started with us quite panicked waiting outside for minutes trying to work up the courage to go in. Sounds silly doesn't it but once we finally got in we quickly felt at home. After an hour we didn’t even feel like interns anymore. Weekly meeting with the people team in the morning I imagined HR people would spend all their time on the phone interviewing candidates and they would be sitting at their desks all day doing this.

I think things are starting to change because girls know more now. know what technology is if it hadn’t come to me. People don't photo retouching know the power of programming. One day I realized that you start with a blank screen and you can create anything. It's like a book. You give everyone a blank piece of paper. Some people will write Harry Potter. Others will write a philosophy paper. It all depends on what you want to do.

So it's important to show everyone that this is something you can do too. Really useful in this regard. It gives us a quick start and then we can continue with it however we like. Indeed. I learned a lot through practice. I didn't know anything about programming before. Now this is another skill to add to my list and one I can share with others. Last thoughts of the afternoon and we brought a little surprise and put it in the fridge as a parting gift.