This template is super

Discuss about the TLD Forum
Rakhi93

This template is super

Post by Rakhi93 »

Let’s see how to leverage this to find targeted prospects for your LinkedIn outreach or your candidates sourcing. Linkedin Boolean Search Template You Can Use You can follow this pattern for your boolean searches: (Position Keywords) AND (Field Keywords) NOT (Blacklist) Let’s say I am looking for decision makers in Sales and Marketing. I can add all the position related keywords in the parenthesis: (VP OR "Vice-President" OR "V.P" OR "Vice President" OR "Head" OR "Manager" OR "Chief.

Then all the field related keyword in the second seo expate bd parenthesis (Sales OR Marketing) And then all my blacklist in the last parenthesis (Assistant OR "Right Arm" OR Founder OR "Co-Founder" OR "Cofounder) Then put all together into the same boolean query (VP OR "Vice-President" OR "V.P" OR "Vice President" OR "Head" OR "Manager" OR "Chief) AND (Sales OR Marketing) NOT (Assistant OR "Right Arm" OR Founder OR "Co-Founder" OR "Cofounder) convenient to stay organized as your boolean query get bigger and bigger.

Use ChatGPT To Craft Perfect Boolean Search Strings If you give precise instructions to ChatGPT, it can craft the perfect boolean search for you. As boolean search is a rigid language, AI and automations can handle it pretty easily. Talk some time to talk with the bot, ChatGPT might find a keyword idea you didn’t think about. linkedin booleansearch chat gpt Here is the prompt I used: You are a sales operations expert. Your mission is to craft the perfect boolean search to find decision makers working in Sales in the software industry.